Terms & Conditions of Booking
1) Although places are sometimes available at short notice, early booking is recommended, especially if you want to join us at peak periods. Prior to booking you may find it useful to check availability & discuss your requirements.
2) When booking, a reservation will be made from the date of the invoice issued. The total fee is payable within 28 days of the date of invoice issued.
3) Payment must be made by BACS transfer. On receipt we will confirm your booking and send kit lists, etc. Full joining instructions will only be sent on receipt of your payment.
When making an online booking, you have the right to cancel within seven days. In this event, your payment will be returned via the same method used for payment.
4) Bookings are only transferable at our discretion, subject to an administration charge of £10.00 per person.
5) Our cancellation fees are as follows:
6 - 2 weeks notice = 50% total fee.
Less than 2 weeks notice = total fee is payable.
6) Any losses of or damage to specialist equipment caused by the client must be paid for in full before departure.
7) Group bookings are accepted on the strict understanding that the person making the booking is authorised to do so and accepts these booking conditions on behalf of all members of the group.
8) Due to the nature of mountain activities and the effects of inclement weather we reserve the right to change the content of courses where we feel this advisable for safety reasons.
9) We reserve the right to cancel any course without prejudice if required numbers are not met. In this event we will give as much notice as possible and will offer the choice of either an alternative course or a full refund. Refunds will be made using the same method as used to pay the fee.
10) Advertised prices are correct at time of going to press. Whilst we endeavour to hold our prices for the entire year we must reserve the right to alter prices to take account of alterations in government policy.
11) Whilst every effort is made to make all courses as safe as possible we must point out that some risk (however slight) is inherent in all forms of mountain activities. It is a condition of booking that you understand this fact and appreciate that we cannot therefore accept any responsibility for any loss accident or injury howsoever caused or sustained unless due directly to proven negligence on our part.